Racingline Big Brake Stage 2 Kit – 345mm (Red)
– Confirm Wheel Fitment Below To Ensure This Fits You Vehicle!
Our Stage 2 Performance Brake upgrade is packed with features, bringing a real sportscar look and feel in the braking department for fast road use – all at an affordable price.
All the power in the world is next to useless if your stock brakes aren’t up to it. Our Stage 2 Monoblock Performance Brake Upgrade is an ultra-durable braking solution developed exclusively for fast-road VWG cars. We’ve developed these brakes for street use from our decades of motorsport experience, and, as you’d expect, they provide outstanding stopping power again and again. Yet, all at an affordable price.
- Our lightweight Monoblock one-piece construction is usually reserved for the highest-specification motorsport kits, being vastly stiffer and lighter than the original calipers.
- The kit comes in at almost half the weight of the original for significant unsprung mass savings. The caliper, pads and bracket assembly weigh in at 4.4kg (9.7lb) vs 8.6kg (18.9lb) for the factory Golf 7R kit.
- A bigger, 345mm ‘triple-grove’ disc gives greater heat capacity, thus reducing the effect of fade.
- Smart design features such as our Hub Adaptor system plus built-in pad-wear indicators are all part of RacingLine’s typical attention to detail.
- Our extensive development programme on piston sizes gives beautiful progressive pedal feel – and that’s because (unlike many) we only develop brakes for VWG cars.
This Stage 2 kit has been developed as an effective fast road kit and isn’t intended for track use.
If you’re into track use, we recommend our Stage 3 Forged Monoblock Brake Kit (rather than this Stage 2 kit). With 6-piston lightweight callipers and a choice of 355 or 380mm two-piece discs, our Stage 3 kit is the ultimate brake solution for either track days or full race.
The ‘Monoblock’ construction of our 4-piston aluminium thin-profile calipers give extreme stiffness and light weight, and aid in wheel clearance packaging.
Discs made from high cast carbon – a mixture of high quality steel combined with carbon; giving a far higher friction coefficient compared to normal steel rotors.
Composite Ceramic Sport Pads are included with the ideal compound for fast-road use. Unusually for a brake upgrade kit, we’ve included pad wear sensor. Note: these pads are not suitable for track use.
Grooved & Vented
The discs, with integral mounting bells, use our ‘Triple Groove’ design across the face for improved bite and debris clearance.
Engineered exclusively for VWG cars, with piston sizes matched to master cylinders and servos for perfect responses. A full kit of supporting bells, brackets and lines included.
Full Install Kit
Everything you need for installation: discs, callipers, mounting brackets, fast road pads, braided steel lines. Plus the option of Hub Adaptors for extra wheel clearance. Bolt on & drive!
Hub Adaptors For Perfect Fitment
Clearance over big brake kits is always a challenge, especially when used under factory wheels.
RacingLine’s brake kit features our unique design that allows these 5mm Hub Adaptors to be solidly, mechanically mounted onto the front face of the disc to give you that extra clearance. No more adding loose spacers onto your car (and approved in markets where spacers are illegal).
Changing your rims? Swapping from summer to winter wheels? Or track to road wheels? No problem, the Hub Adaptors are installed and removed in minutes
We recommend this 5mm Hub Adaptor for anyone using this brake kit under factory wheels.
PART NUMBER: VWR 620005MM
Saving unsprung weight is really important on a performance car. All those heavy masses on the ‘road-side’ of your springs – the wheels, tyres, suspension arms and of course brakes – make a massive difference to the car’s responses as it turns and handles bumps in the road, differences you can really feel as a driver.
So we’ve spend a lot of our development and design time making sure that our Performance Brake Kit cuts as much weight out as possible. Our Monoblock Aluminium construction is the key to this saving – a single piece caliper is stronger, stiffer and can therefore be lighter than equivalent 2-piece calipers.
Minimum 18″ wheel diameter required. Our Hub Adaptors recommended for use with factory wheels.
- VW Golf 7 2012+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 R 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI ClubSport 2016+ 5G
- VW Passat & Arteon 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ 3G
- Audi A3 2012+ 8V
- Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi TT III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TT / TTS 2.0 TSI III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TTRS III 2016+ 8S
- SEAT Leon III 2012+ 5F
- SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014+ 5F
- Skoda Octavia III 2013+ 5E
- Skoda Octavia vRS III 2014+ 5E
- Skoda Superb 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 2015+ B8 3V
- VW Golf 5 2005-2008 1K
- VW Golf 5 GTI 2005-2008 1K
- VW Golf 5 R32 2005-2008 1K
- VW Golf 5 GTI ED30/Pirelli 2006-2007 1K
- VW Golf 6 2008-2014 5K
- VW Golf 6 GTI 2009-2014 5K
- VW Golf 6 GTI Ed35 2009-2014 5K
- VW Golf 6 R 2009-2014 5K
- VW Scirocco TSI/TDI 2008+
- VW Scirocco R 2009+
- VW Jetta V GLI 2005-2011 1K
- VW Jetta VI GLI 2011+ 1B
- VW Passat CC 2008-2017 A6
- Audi A3 2003-2012 8P
- Audi S3 2006-2012 8P
- Audi TT 20 TFSI II 2006-2014 8J
- Audi TTS II 2008-2014 8J
- SEAT Leon II 2005-2012 1P
- SEAT Leon Cupra/R II 2006-2012 1P
- Skoda Octavia II 2004-2013 1Z
- Skoda Octavia vRS II 2004-2013 1Z
What’s Included In The Kit?
- Monoblock Brake Caliper pair
- Caliper Mounting Bracket pair
- Full bolt mounting kit
- Braided Steel Brake Line Set
- Sport Brake Pad Set
- Triple Groove Brake disc pair