A long life fluid for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems requiring a DOT 5.1 specification. Highly suitable for anti-lock brake (ABS) systems.
Brake fluids play a key role in driver experience and vehicle feedback. The Millers Oils motorsport brake fluids maintain their viscosity even at high temperature, and are robust against water absorption to ensure consistent performance.
Specially designed for anti-lock braking systems. Also suitable and miscible with DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 non silicone based products.
Note: Do not mix with DOT 5 silicone based products.
- High wet boiling point provides a long life performance fluid
- Miscible with DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 non silicone based products
- The low viscosity ensures excellent fluid circulation through valves and anti-lock systems
- Excellent seal compatibility and anti-corrosion properties
- Ideal for anti-lock brake (ABS) systems
- SAE J1703, J1704
- ISO 4925 (Classes 3, 4 & 5.1)
- US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1, DOT 4, DOT 3