Maximise the performance of your stock or hybrid turbo!
PERON introduce our Super Stock 3.5” Turbo Downpipe made from 100% T304 stainless steel and produced out of 90mm / 3.5 inch unrestricted mandrel bent pipe work. If you are looking to maximise the power from your stock location factory or hybrid turbo Fiesta ST look no further than this beautifully TIG welded downpipe.
To maximise the performance of this component a PERON STG2 calibration is required; this will also remove any engine management lights.
The PERON Cat-Back Adapter Kit gives you everything you need to connect your performance 3″ de-cat or sports cat downpipe onto either your stock cat-back or a 2.5″ performance cat back exhaust system.
- 100% T304 stainless steel construction including flanges and lambda bosses
- Direct bolt-on to factory turbo or hybrid (adapter is also available)
- Reduces unwanted back pressure and reduces exhaust gas temperatures
- Will work with factory cat-back or any aftermarket exhaust solution
- PERON proven to make over 200whp* and 296lbft* on the factory turbocharger with the STG2 TUNE and supporting hardware
- PERON proven to make 240whp* on the PERON Super Stock V1 Turbocharger
- Designed, manufactured and durability tested in England on our Fiesta ST demo car
Fits all global 2013 and newer Ford Fiesta ST 1.6T
* Figures stated were achieved using a Dynojet Dyno using the PERON Development vehicle.
PERON accepts no responsibility for the use of this part on the public highway where removal of emissions controls is prohibited. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure they comply with rules and laws relating to their home country.