One of the most popular and best performing cold air intake systems on the market, Racingline’s prize R600 enclose intake system contains a high-capacity complete replacement air box, with twin front air intakes, housing a giant Trifoam® double-volume filter rated up to 600hp.
- Racingline R600 Air Intake (Form or Cotton filter element)
- Racingline Intake Hose (Choice of colours)
- Racingline Turbo Inlet Elbow
Looking for the most sophisticated cold-air intake available for your MQB-platform 2.0 or 1.8 TSI EA888.3 car? The R600 intake is Racingline’s best-selling system for this platform. Little wonder, as it combines OEM-standard design and quality with significant power gains on uprated cars.
- OEM-standards of design, quality, materials and construction, hand-made in the UK. Fits like a factory part; lasts like a factory part.
- Twin CFD-optimised front intakes extending across the front of the car help achieve lower intake temperatures and worthwhile power gains.
- Enormous airbox volume houses the filter, complete with thoughtful details like connection to the original factory drain tube, and an SAI connection for US cars.
- Your choice of filter unit, to suit different needs. Both are double the size of standard – rated right up to 600hp and beyond.
TRIFOAM® or Pleated Cotton Filter?
Foam – Faster, for longer – The highest airflow of all filter types, for the best possible power for more of the time. As a high performance part, regular maintenance is essential to keep it at its very best.
Cotton – Fit and forget – A robust ‘fit and forget’ filter that will last for years. It gives great initial power output but doesn’t have the dust-loading capacity of Trifoam.